ANYTHING BUT NOT EVERYTHING


 You can do anything, but not everything. 

 David Allen 

 Anything 

Yesterday was the last day this summer that the sun will set after 8:00 p.m. Boo! Also, you’ll notice this post came on Saturday, and not Friday. What’s up with that?? I know, right? This week was so full that I forgot I had to do a post for Friday. Just like the quote above, I did a lot of “anything” this week – the beach twice, Art Chica Meeting, finished TCW blog post for 8.16.17, posted to IG several times, and one day I left my house on 3 different times during the day and didn’t return until 8 pm. Busy, busy, busy. But busy in a good way.

This week, I wanted to share 3 tags that I made using the TCW stencil “Desert Mirage” and posted to Instagram. The designer of this stencil is Marlene Meijer-van Niekerk and she lives in the Netherlands. She left the following comment on her Facebook page about my tags – “I love these tags by Patty Eskridge! She used my new stencil "desert mirage" that I designed for The Crafter's Workshop!” It is such a rush for me when someone leaves comments about my work and for someone halfway around the world to comment is almost surreal!

Note: I am a Design Team member for The Crafter's Workshop; however, even though I use and love their products, all opinions are solely my own.

 The Art 






Doing “everything” is impossible. Just concentrate on “anything” and you’ll be fine. I hope you’ve enjoyed this post and will join me every Friday for more blog posts at arteverydaystudio.blogspot.com and on Facebook and Instagram.

 Art in the Studio makes every day a good day. 
 Thanks for spending time with ArtEveryDayStudio! 

Comments