HELLO FALL

 Autumn is a second spring
 when every leaf can be a flower. 

 - Albert Camus 


Hello Fall

The other day I found a perfect, red leaf on the ground, and I thought, “Goodbye summer, hello fall.” Labor Day is gone, school’s back, Halloween and Christmas have been displayed in Hobby Lobby for months, and I’m already working on October blog posts with Halloween themes. I’ve seen loads of fat, green-leafed mums just waiting for a couple of weeks to pass before they share their fall flowers. Time to swap out bathing suits and flip flops for soft sweaters and fuzzy socks. Hang up those beach chairs and set out Adirondacks by the bonfire. You get the idea. So this weekend, why not buy a fat orange pumpkin for your stoop, enjoy that crisp cool fall air, and watch those leaves turn into autumn flowers.

 The Art 

Note: I am a Design Team member for The Crafter's Workshop; however, even though I use and love their products, all opinions are solely my own.

This week I posted my Flower Power cork board for The Crafter’s Workshop. I’m doing a 2-part series in September about getting organized now that summer is over, and it’s back to school and work. The cork board was a bargain buy at Home Goods that I transformed into not only something functional but pretty because turquoise and black are two of my fav colors. I’ve linked it to my TCW blog post here so just click to get the how-tos.


Yes, that's my best girlfriend in the photo at the top. It's so crazy to think that she's going to be a mom in just 42 days!!! I hope you’ve enjoyed this post and will join me every Friday for more blog posts at arteverydaystudio.blogspot.com and on Facebook and Instagram

 Art in the Studio makes every day a good day. 
 Thanks for spending time with ArtEveryDayStudio! 

Comments