Tin Can Door Decor

 Be fearless in the pursuit 

 of what sets your soul on fire!

 - Jennifer Lee 


 First TCW blog post 

This week was my first published blog post for The Crafter’s Workshop – YAY! I was so worried about attempting to use WordPress that I watched a video to see how to do it . . . and fell asleep, not once, but three times! The guy’s voice was so monotone, (and some of you know, I don’t sleep well at night), it was just like a lullaby. The funny thing was, I was in the library!!! But I was in the back corner and no one saw me – haha! Anyway, it was no problem figuring how to use it and I was proud of myself for upping my tech game so much in just 6 months!

I’m just sharing pics of my project that I posted, but for all the directions, head over to TCW’s website! Have a great weekend!

 The Art 

My project began with a large tin can. Scroll down to see how it was transformed.




                                     





I hope you’ve enjoyed this post and will join me every Friday for more blog posts at arteverydaystudio.blogspot.com and on Facebook and Instagram.

 Art in the Studio makes every day a good day. 
 Thanks for spending time with ArtEveryDayStudio! 

Comments